Acquire The Best Medical Marijuana Card Services with just a click!Get a medical marijuana card in California with My MMJ Doctor with a straightforward and quick process. Apply for a medical marijuana card with My MMJ Doctor and receive your medical marijuana recommendation digital copy @just $55
Step-by-Step Process Of Obtaining A Medical Marijuana Card In California
Receive Your Card
California Medical Marijuana Identification Card
A Medical Marijuana Card is a legal document that enables a patient to consume, possess and cultivate Medical Marijuana in California. The California State Medical Marijuana Identification Card (MMIC) Program endows the patients with a state identification card, a voluntary card registration program that identifies the marijuana patients under the Compassionate Use Act.
Perks of obtaining a medical marijuana card California
A medical marijuana card not only provides the legal right to access, consume, possess, and cultivate marijuana in California but also provides the following advantages.
- Lower Taxes: With a Medical Marijuana Card in California, reward yourself with paying lower taxes on your natural medicine.
- Legal Protections: A medical marijuana card exhibited to the law enforcement allowing a patient to possess, consume and cultivate marijuana devoid of any legal troubles.
- Medical Marijuana Dispensary Access: A medical marijuana card allows a patient to access the state-licensed medical dispensaries to access high-quality marijuana products. So, no more adjustments with cheap strains.
- Access to a Higher Quantity of Medical Marijuana: Not the same quantity is enough for everyone. Get access to the quantity that is required to treat the health condition right.
Essential Documents For Obtaining A Medical Marijuana Card
Gone are the days to carry heavy files to a different counter and get legal access to medical marijuana. Gear up yourself with the soft copy of below mentioned essential documents, and you are all set to go with the medical marijuana access.Photo ID Proof
- A valid driving license
- A state identification card
- California approved passport
- California DMV Registration
- Utility Bill
- A rental agreement
Obtain a signed recommendation from a state-licensed medical doctor indicating that your medical condition requires medical marijuana treatment. Get a signed recommendation in pdf form that was provided after the successful evaluation of the health condition.
Additional Benefits Of Obtaining A Medical Card From My MMJ Doctor
24 X 7 Online Availabilities
Secure Online Process
One Year Recommendations
Your Privacy is Protected
Same-Day Marijuana Access
Select Your Package
Here are the Packages We Offer. You can choose as per your requirements.
Digital Medical Marijuana Recommendation
includes instant Email Copy
Receive your MMJ Card signed by mmj doctors in PDF format to your registered email address in just 15 minutes
24/7 Verification of your recommendation letter either on-call or online.
Recommendation valid for one year
Delivery of Hard Copy by Mail at your Doorstep.
Plastic Personal Photo MMJ-ID Card (Wallet-Sized).
Authorization to cultivate up to 99 plants and possess 8 Oz. or more.
Grower Recommendation + Medical Card$199 Delivery at Your Doorstep
Receive your MMJ recommendation signed by mmj doctors in PDF format to your registered email address in just 15 minutes
A hard copy of your Recommendation letter at your doorstep within 3 to 5 business days.
Recommendation valid for one year
Medical Marijuana Patient’s Photo ID Card
Authorization of cultivating up to 99 plants and possession of 8 ounces of marijuana or more.
Qualifying Conditions for Medical Marijuana Card in California
Medical Marijuana Card Laws in California
- Do not take your medical cannabis over the state lines.
- If you are moving around California state, keep your medicine in a reasonable amount. The amount includes either one ounce or 28.5 grams or less of a dried flower or eight grams of concentrates, preferably in a locked form.
- If you are carrying both concentrate and flower and already carrying four grams of concentrate, then you can only carry a maximum of 14.25 grams of dried cannabis flower.
- It is essential to note the rules specifically apply to recreational users, whereas the medical patients may have some flexibility in rules.
Medical Marijuana Caregiver Laws in California
Medical Marijuana Growers Laws in California
Medical Marijuana Reciprocity Laws in California
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does a valid medical recommendation or a Medical Marijuana Card costs in California?
- $55 to get the medical marijuana email recommendation
- $99 to get the medical marijuana email recommendation + a plastic ID card
- $199 to get the growers recommendations + a medical card
What are the growing limits of marijuana in California?
What are the cannabis possession limits in California?
Why does an individual need a medical cannabis card when recreational cannabis is legal?
Can anyone track me through the state registry?
Do I have to be a California resident to receive medical marijuana treatment?
What forms of residential proof are acceptable in California?
- State Identification Card
- Driving License
- Utility bill not more than two months older
Can I use medical marijuana anywhere in California?
Where can I buy marijuana in California?
Can I cultivate marijuana if I have a medical marijuana card from a medical doctor?
If I can cultivate the cannabis with a medical marijuana card, why is the grower's license required?
Grow More, Consume More
Get a Medical Marijuana Card