Shop Same Day
Medical Marijuana Berkeley!
We have a natural solution for you!
Medical Marijuana is a natural remedy to treat several debilitating conditions! California has marked its presence in promoting the use of natural therapy in treating ample health conditions.
Got a medical condition?
Access the natural treatment!
Nope! Don’t think of accessing it directly.
Obtain a medical marijuana card Berkeley to get legal access at just $55.
Are You Thinking of applying for a Medical Marijuana Card in Berkeley?
Health Conditions Qualify For A Medical Marijuana Card In California
Grow 99 cannabis Plants, Berkley Medical Marijuana Growers Law
But suppose the allowed marijuana plant limit is not sufficient for a patient’s health condition. In that case, a patient can apply for medicinal marijuana growers license that allows the patient or its caregiver to grow up to 99 plants in Berkeley.
So, cultivate your own medicine according to your requirement!
Berkley Medical Marijuana Laws
Berkley Medical Marijuana Card Possession Laws
Things You Must Not Do While Having A Medical Marijuana Card!
- No cannabis smoking where tobacco or smoking is prohibited.
- No cannabis consumption in public areas.
- Driving under the influence of cannabis is illegal.
- Cannabis must be kept out of children’s reach.
- Cannabis ingestion within 1000 feet of daycare or school or any youth centre is strictly prohibited.
Berkley Medical Cannabis Caregiver Law
Essential To Note!
- Do not take your Medical Cannabis over the state lines!
- If you are moving around the state, you must keep the marijuana to a reasonable amount only that includes either 1ounce or 28.5 grams or less of a dried flower or 8g of concentrates preferable in a locked form.
- If you are carrying both flower and concentrate and are already carrying 4 g of concentrate, you can only take a maximum of 14.25g of dried marijuana flower.
- The rule specifically applies to recreational users. However, Medical Marijuana Patients may have some flexibility.
Berkeley, CA Medical Marijuana Card Documentation Required
- A valid state-produced ID Card
- California’s residential proof
- Personal health records (Not Mandatory)
Facts About Medical Marijuana Card Berkeley
- A qualified patient may acquire not more than eight ounces of dried marijuana.
- Cultivate not more than six mature or 12 immature medical marijuana plants.
- Suppose the recommended quantity of medical marijuana does not meet the patient’s needs. In such a case, the patient can possess a certain amount of medical marijuana consistent with the patient’s requirement.
Medical Use Of Cannabis For Minors In Berkeley
Frequently Asked Questions!
How to Get a Medical Marijuanas Card in Berkeley, CA?
3 Quick Steps To Get Your Medical Marijuana Card Online
- Apply online with Pre-qualification form
- Get Evaluated by Licensed MMJ Doctor
- Receive Your Medical Marijuana Recommendation
Can one get an online medical marijuana recommendation?
Do I need to worry about my Privacy and security?
How much does a Medical Cannabis Card cost in California?
Where can I use my Medical Marijuana Card?
Can I use my out of State Medical Marijuana Card in California?
Can I apply on someone else's behalf if the patient is disabled or minor?
If I lose my Recommendation document, can I get a replacement?
Can I cultivate Medical Marijuana in California?
Can I make the Medical Marijuana Card renewal through your service?
How much does it cost to get a cultivation license in Berkeley?
Where can I consume Medical Marijuana in California?
How much Medical Marijuana can I cultivate?
Grow More, Consume More
Get a Medical Marijuana Card